E1: 43: P4312 Does Not Update UNIT(GLU) in F0911 For DMAAI 4320 If Amount In Purchase Order Is Negative
(Doc ID 2731669.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Branch/Plant constants(P41001), turning ON the "Write units to Journal Entry". Also in the Line Type (P40205) definition, turning on the "Reverse sign", "G/L interface" and "A/P interface", "A/R interface" and set 'Y' to Inventory Interface.
When creating a purchase order with negative quantity and receive it, the Unit (GLU) in Account Ledger(F0911) table get written for DMAAI 4310 but NOT for 4320. When the quantity/extend amount is positive, the P4312 correctly write the F0911.GLU for both of 4310 and 4320.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Turn on "Write units to Journal Entry" and "Reverse sign" in the Branch/Plant constants(P41001)
2. Turn on "Reverse sign", "GL interface" and "A/P interface", "A/R interface" and set 'Y' to Inventory Interface in the Line Type (P40205) definition.
3. Create a new purchase order in P4310 with positive qty and positive unit price. A system will reverse sign in qty to negative and extended price will be automatically negative.
4. Receive the purchase order fully in P4312.
5. Review Journal entry. The F0911.unit(GLU) is correctly populated for DMAAI 4310, but not for DMAAI 4320. The F0911.unit(GLU) for DMAAI 4320 is 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document