E1: SVM: Long Running UBE Notification Issued Multiple Times for the Same PID after the Job Proceesing Time Exceeds the Threshold Time in Tools Release 9.2.4.X
(Doc ID 2731732.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating the Server Manager tools release to 220.127.116.11, long running UBE notifications are issued multiple times for the same PID. Server Manager keeps sending email every minute after job processing time has exceeded the threshold time, until the UBE is complete.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a monitor with Long Running UBE server activities selected.
2. Define a threshold time for this monitor
2. Verify whether the event is captured only once per single process id or is it captured multiple times.
3. It is captured multiple times for the same process id.
4. Server Manager now keeps sending email every minute after job processing time exceeded the threshold time, until the UBE is complete.
Here is a sample screenshot of multiple notification send for same PID,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document