E1: 43B: 47: R470412 - EDI Inbound Invoice/Match Called from R43800 - Evaluated Receipt Settlement Fails with Errors
(Doc ID 2732592.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R470412 - EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create is not consistently working as expected and the UBE is ending in error. The error messages received in the work center are "Invalid line type" and "Gross amount greater than Open Amount", however the line type is valid and gross and open amounts are also correct.
The R470412 is called from the R43800 - Evaluated Receipt Settlement which processes the receipt of a purchase order of an ST/OT order that has been received into the first step of a receipt route.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Enter ST/OT order
2. Process ST and Receive OT into receipt route
3. 2 step Route is set up to update Transit and Pay on 1st step and update On-hand and receive (Rec) on second step
4. F43121 record is created and Evaluated receipt flag (AVCH) equal R
5. Run R43800 calling R470412 selecting on ER = R, Y
6. Note the Evaluated receipt flag in F43121 changes to "I"
7. R470412 errors with "Invalid line type" and "gross amount greater than open amount"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document