E1: 52: Revenue Workfile Generation (R52120) Creates Extra Records After a Void in the F4812
(Doc ID 2732815.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revenue recognition R52120 is pulling prior month records after voids
Steps to reproduce:
The following steps must be followed, it cannot be reproduced on a smaller
scale such as five-line contracts
1. Create sub accounts 6100..0001-6100..0063, billable = N in the F0901
2. Create accounts 6100.4117.0001-0063 billable = Y in the F0901
3. Create accounts 6100.4118.0001-0063, these will be used for Billing AAI 4831
4. Set JGC = 4 in billing constants for invoice/revenue without reconciliation
5. Create a 63-line contract in the P5202 Billing Line Revisions, each line calls 4117.0001 through 4117.0063.
Each x-ref calls 6100..0001 through 6100..0063 - each billing line is U for unit price
6. Create 11 FP records via Journal Status Inquiry P512000 to sub accounts
0001/0002/0003/0004/0007/0009/0010/0018/0022/0024/0029 for May 2020
7. Submit R52120 Contract Revenue Workfile Generation for May to create F4812 revenue records, 11 records created as
8. Submit R48132/R48198/R48300 Journal Generation for 5/31/20, post G batch via R09801
9. Run R52121 Invoice Generation for 5/31/20 to generate invoices, then create AR, post IB batch via R09801
10. Void invoice via P52250 Contract Status Inquiry, same gl date 5/31/20
11. Create FP records for 0003/0051/0056 via JSI dated 5/31/20
12. Submit R52120 Contract Revenue Workfile Generation through 5/31/20, F4812's added as expected
13. Submit R48132/R48198/R48300 Journal Generation for 5/31/20, post G batch
14. Run R52121 Invoice Generation through 5/31/20 dated 5/31/20, create AR, post IB batch
15. Create 18 FP docs via JSI for 6/30/20 for subs
16. Run R52120 Contract Revenue Workfile Generation through 6/30/20, 19 F4812 workfile records are created instead of
18 - Sub 0056 has been added although no new units entered for that sub
17. Submit R48132/R48198/R48300 Journal Generation through 6/30/20, overstated by erroneous 0056
18. Submit R52121 Invoice Generation through 6/30/20 to generate invoices, Create AR. Unbilled out of balance for
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document