E1: 47: 43: Reference Field (F4301.VR01) Incorrect for OD Purchase Order Created with EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011)
(Doc ID 2732820.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating direct ship orders SD/OD with EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) batch, the Reference field (F4301.VR01) is not correctly populated for the OD header. It is retrieved from erroneous F47011 entry instead of correct corresponding entry.
This happens when running F47011 for multiple transactions at once and one of them is not successfully processed due to some errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a transaction 850 in F47011 for an obsolete item and populate Reference (VR01) field.
- F47012 for 1st transaction with reference field populated as well.
- F47011 and F47012 - second transaction for a valid item and Reference (VR01) fields populated as well (with different values than 1st transaction in order to see the issue).
- Run R47011 UBE for the two transactions at once using the version of P4210 for SD/OD orders.
- New SD/OD order will be created only for second transaction as the first one had errors. But note that F4301.VR01 will be populated incorrectly from 1st transaction instead of corresponding 2nd transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document