E1: 43: Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) Option ‘Update Price in Receipt Routing’ Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2732861.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling the option Update Price in Receipt Routing behind processing option of Receipt Routing Movement (P43250), the purchase price is not correctly updated when moving the item to stock. The issue occurs regardless of where the purchase price is retrieved from: Item Cost File (F4105) or Supplier Price/Catalog File (F41061).
Note the similar option Price At Receipt in PO Receipts (P4312) works as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set the price for an item in P41061 as 100.
- P43090 Set Supplier/Item Relationships for the item.
- Set processing options of P4312 with receipt routing enabled and NO price at receipt.
- Set processing options of P43250 to update price in receipt routing (Process tab, option 8).
- Create a purchase order for the item and receive it.
- P43250 ensure that the receipt entered in routing.
- Change the cost in P41061 from 100 to 102.
- Move the item to stock.
- Inquiry on receipt in P43214 and note the price has NOT been changed at receipt as expected. It is 100 and not 102.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document