E1: 04: Voucher Void Does Not Show Error When GL Account Has Posting Edit Code of Inactive
(Doc ID 2732924.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voiding a posted voucher P0411 if the General Ledger account P0901 is inactive (PEC of I) no failure is given to the user and there is no option to use another GL account. There is no option to fix this account in Journal Entry (P0911).
1. A voucher is entered P0411 and an account is entered in GL Distribution.
2. The voucher is posted (R09801).
3. The GL account posting edit code is set to inactive in P0901.
4. The voucher is voided (P0411) and no failure is given and an opposite entry is created in F0911.
5. The void is posted (R09081) but fails with Error: Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document