E1: 15: F0911 ASID Field in PF and PQ Documents Is Inconsistent Compared to LA Document
(Doc ID 2733287.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ASID(Serial Number) in the Account Ledger table(F0911) has an inconsistent structure when comparing billing record types PF and PQ to and LA document types.
The PF and PQ document types are dropping the leading asterisk, 1234 while the LA document type is produced as *1234.
- Enter Lease(P1501).
- Enter Recurring Billing(P1502).
- Create Amortization Schedules(P15171).
- Create Commencement JE and post(R15170).
- Create Monthly JE and post entry(R15180).
- Run Recurring Billing and post batch(R15100).
- Create a Manual Billing entry(P1511) and post the entry.
- Review the LA document and the PF or PQ documents in Account Ledger Inquiry(P09200).
- Compare the ASID fields.
- The LA document is *1234 while the PQ or PF document is 1234, the asterisk is dropped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document