E1: 49: Records Added to F46LUI01 when Returning Inventory in Load Disposition P49660
(Doc ID 2733789.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When items are returned back to inventory at a Warehouse branch with License Plate functionality during Deliver Confirm / Load Disposition (P49660) of a In-transit load (SI) then records are added to the F46LUI01 - Assign/Remove Items to LP Work file for the returned items and are not deleted again.
These orphaned records have downstream effects like causing errors when trying to add this inventory to a License plate at a later point.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter Transportation order which creates shipment and WMS request in License plate Branch
2) Process warehouse request through Pick confirmation
3) P4960 Build In-transit load (SI)
4) P49640 Confirm Load
5) P49650 Deliver confirm Load and Take Row Exit to Confirm Shipment
6) Use Disposition code “S” and reduce quantity shipped by the undelivered quantity
7) P49660 Disposition load and add the returned inventory to On-hand
8) Note F46LUI01 record is added for returned inventory
9) P46L30 Try to add LPN to loose inventory and error 191LPN – Inventory Location in Use - is issued
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document