E1: 48S: 52: Workfile Generation (R48120) Applies Invalid Markup on T4 Entries with Subsidiary Outside of Range in Markup Table (F48096)
(Doc ID 2733971.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the R48120 Workfile Generation is processed over T4 records from payroll, some records should be marked up based on the Billing Rate / Markup Table (P48096). These markup records are set up by object account and subsidiary ranges. When the workfile (F4812) is created, some records with subsidiary accounts that are not in the P48096 are still getting created using a markup from a different subsidiary range.
Steps to Duplicate
1. In Work with Accounts (P0901), create three billable accounts, each with the same Business Unit and Object but with a different Subsidiary.
2. In Billing Rate / Markup Table (P48096), create two Key Type 6 markup records that include the subsidiaries of the first two accounts from step 1. The third account should not have a markup.
3. Find a record in Work with Employee Information (P0801) with the same Business Unit as the Table Key in the Markup table.
4. In the Employee Payroll Revisions (P0801PRL), set the Record Type to 3.
5. In Organization Assignment (P0801ORG), set the Job Type/Step and Union Code (this is linked to the Union Rates - P059121)
6. Enter three lines in Time Entry (P051121) using the billable accounts from step 1; the first two should use the accounts with markup and the last line should use an account without a markup based on subsidiary range. Note the batch number.
7. Generate Timecard Journals (R052901) over the batch. Ensure that the T4 entries were created upon reviewing the R05229 report.
8. Post the Type 51 batch in Timecard Journal Batch Review (menu G05BT111)
9. Run the Workfile Generation (R48120) over the batch from payroll.
10. Find the three records created by the R48120 in Work with Workfile (P4812).
11. Inquire on the first two lines with accounts that include a markup by subsidiary in the P48096. Note that the system applied the markup correctly.
12. Inquire on the third Workfile record in the P4812 detail. Notice that the system has applied an invalid markup from the Billing Rate / Markup Table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document