E1: 75I: India GST - GST Credit Order Details(P75I852) Screen Displays Blank Grid With No Original Sales Order During Credit Order Creation - P42101
(Doc ID 2734182.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the credit order to process the return of GST goods against the original sales order, GST credit order details(P75I852) screen displays blank grid with no original sales order details pre populated into the grid
1. Consider an India Localization enabled environment wherein GST Switch is enabled.
2. Access P42101 version and call the Credit Order version(P4210) behind the version tab
3. Setup valid processing options under P4210 version that allows users to create the credit orders.
4. Access the above P42101 version and click ADD. Form Exit-> Credit memo
5. Query for the SO, highlight the line.
6. Take the Row Exit to Credit Memo and choose Select Line
7. Click the Close button and notice that system takes to GST- Credit Order Details form(P75I852)
8. The grid is blank and does not populate the original sales order information into the grid
Note : The addressed issue does not occur when trying to create the order from history(P4210)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document