E1: 41: P41LOCN Item/Branch Locations Grid Format Not Shown
(Doc ID 2734454.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The grid format will not display in P41LOCN when taking the visual assist in any app where DD item LOCN is included in the grid.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter P41LOCN in the fast path.
- Move the last column (Unformatted Location) to the left to remove it from the grid. Set as default and save.
- Note the grid format applied and the Unformatted Location column can no longer be seen. Close out of the app.
- DD item LOCN has P41LOCN defined under the Visual Assist tab as the Search Form.
- Go to any app that uses LOCN as a grid column. In this case we are using P4210. Take the visual assist on the Location column and scroll to the left and you can see the Unformatted Location column which should have been hidden.
- While still in the visual assist window click the question mark for about. Note how it shows version ZJDE0001. The problem is the P41LOCN has no processing options and therefore will not have a version. Other Search and Select forms like P40ITM1 and P4203 do not show a version in the About window.
- Go to OMW Form Design Aid and review application properties. Note there is no processing option template attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document