E1: TDA: Unable To Open A Business View Using The File/Open(Menu) Option On The Business View Design Mode. Error: You Do Not Have Rights To Edit This Application
(Doc ID 2734531.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to open a business view using the File/Open(Menu) option On the business view design mode. During this process the following message is displayed on the screen "You Do Not Have Rights To Edit This Application"
Steps to Replicate:
- Open Object Management Workbench application
- Select any business view (Ex: V0006A ) and open in design mode
- From design view tab select "Start the Business View Design Aid"
- Go To "File" in menu and select "Open"
- Search for the business view that you want to modify (Ex: V0006B which is not checked-out),
- Now select this business view V0006B, immediately below message is displayed on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document