E1: 77: Timecard Post Duplicates Flat Burden Lines In The F0724 (R052901)
(Doc ID 2734880.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll is run bi-weekly, use R052901 to post timecards for week 1, then in week 2 submit the R05229 thru pay cycle processing. The payroll runs fine, however, duplicate flat burden lines are being created in the journal process going to the F0724.
Steps To Duplicate
- Process bi-weekly payroll in the JDE payroll workbench.
- Load timecards in F06116 for payroll processing.
- Make sure to use BU Burden Rule option 2 to get the burden transaction created in the F0724.
- Also, make sure to use the burden details in the F0724 for reporting.
- Prior to implementation of the R052901 timecard post, running the R05229 payroll journal only once during pay cycle processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document