E1: 52: Invoice Generation (R52121) Does Not Include the Credit Amount From a Negative Billing Line in Billing Line Detail (P5202)
(Doc ID 2735231.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Generation (R52121) creates a batch that is out of balance when the contract (P5201/P5202) is set up with a negative billing line. Issues occurs when using retainage flag of 3 with vertex tax calculated with an S. The Edit Register (R48300) does not take the credit amount into account when calculating the batch.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a contract (P5201/P5202) for a Company with CAD
2. Set up contract with retainage flag set to 3.
3. Set up tax with S tax explanation code.
4. Create Unit price type billing lines.
5. Add a change order and add a negative Lump sum billing line (P5202).
6. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) with a 1 to allow a zero dollar invoice.
7. Drill into the batch and populate amount fields for each line.
8. Run Journal Generation (R48131) from Row Exit.
9. Check reports - R48131, R48132, R48300
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document