E1: 76A: Withholding Certificate Legal Number (P76A001) Is Not Recording The Prior, Temporary Number
(Doc ID 2736392.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the S.U.S.S. TXT File - Withholding Information report (R76A4002) is run to generate the text file to report SUSS withholding to the Argentina tax authority (AFIP), this creates records in the Withholding Certificates Legal Number - 76A (F76A40) table.
Initially the field Withholding Certificate Number (A76WCN) in the F76A40 table can be “blank” or populated with a temporary number provided by the company creating the report. After sending the report to the Argentina tax authority they provide the final Withholding Certificate and Number. The company then needs to manually enter the 25 digits certificate number in the Withholding Certificate Legal Number (P76A001) program, changing the temporary number that was there originally. In this process the temporary number is no longer recorded in the Withholding Original Certificate Number (A76WOCN) in the F76A40 nor in the Withholding Certificates Legal Number History Files - 76A (F76A55).
Consequently, it is not possible to track this information for audit purposes which is not correct.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Activate the Argentina localization in User Preferences.
- Set up the Concepts, Legal Concepts and Percentages for SUSS Vendors Withholding.
- Create a new Address Book number for the vendor and assign the Concept code created in step 2 to the field SUSS Withholding Concept (A011) in A/B Withholding Information Revision.
- Enter in Additional Features / Set up/General Resolution 726/Work with AFIP Information, for the Company and Supplier the required data for the months where you are processing the voucher and payment.
- Enter a voucher for the vendor and post it.
- Process the payment of the voucher entered in step 3 and post it.
- Run S.U.S.S. TXT File - Withholding Information report (R76A4002).
- In Databrowser verify the value of the A76WCN field in the F76A40 table.
- In Withholding Certificate Legal Number (P76A001) change the number that was there originally and change the Status to “Reemplazado” (Replaced).
- In Databrowser verify the change is not recording the prior number in the field Withholding Original Certificate Number (A76WOCN) in F76A40, and it is not creating any record on the Withholding Certificates Legal Number History Files - 76A (F76A55).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document