E1: 30: ECO Bill of Material Update (R30510) Shows Incorrect Issue Type Code Change
(Doc ID 2736398.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a Bill of Material change using ECO (R30510) on a BOM component where the Issue Type Code (ITC) is not included in the change, if one of the parent item's Bill of Material has an I Issue Code but the rest have U, the report will show that all changed records will have the Issue Code updated to I.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Find an item that is a component of three parent’s Bill of Material (i.e. Where Used – P30201)
2. Inquire on each Bill of Material record (P3002). For the BOM component detail record, set the Issue Code to U. The other BOM records should have the component with Issue Code I.
3. Enter an BOM Change ECO header record (P48020).
4. After creating the header, take the row exit to ECO Parts List Entry. Enter Change Type = C, Parent/Child Relationship = C and enter the component in the Item Number field.
5. After creating the ECO Parts List, take the row exit to Related Items.
6. Use the form exit to Where Used SS to call all three of the parent items
7. Make a quantity change to each detail line but do not change the Issue Codes.
8. Run the ECO – Bill of Material Update (R30510) over the ECO number in Proof Mode.
9. Inquire on the pdf report; notice that for the parent item’s BOM that has the component with Issue Code U, the AFTER CHANGE column shows that the Issue Code will be changed to I.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document