E1: 15: R15100 is not Calculating Right Using Recurring Billing Lines with Negative Amounts and Taxable Amount
(Doc ID 2736754.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R15100 not calculating right using recurring billing lines with negative amounts and taxable amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P1512 perform Bill codes setup. Notice that Bill code setup is "No" for the values Effect on Lease Liability and Effect on Right of Use Asset
2. In P15062 perform Building setup
3. In P15217 perform Unit setup
4. In P1501 perform Lease setup
5. In P1502 perform Recurring billing setup (one line has Taxable Amount 1800 and a Tax Rate and Tax Expl Code "V" and one line has Taxable Amount -1000 and Tax Rate and Tax Expl Code "V")
6. Run R15100/R15300 for one month
7. Run R15100/R15300 for many months with catch-up
8. Review R15100/R15300
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document