E1: 32: P Assembly Inclusion Rule (P3293) & Table with Different Component Branch not Working (P4210, P3293, P3281, P3282, P3293)
(Doc ID 2736941.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A P Table's Configured Item Cross Reference (P3282) is set with a blank Segment Branch but a value in the header Branch. If this table is used in the P Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293) where the Segment Branch is different from the header branch, the Configured Item Revisions will not be able to fetch this item using the component branch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Configured Item in the Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026) in Branch/Plant M30.
2. Create two Purchased Items in the Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026) in Branch/Plant 30.
3. Create an alphanumeric Configured Item Segment (P3291) where options can be A or B and with a Default Value = A.
3. Create a 1x1 P Table Definition (P3281) using Branch/Plant M30.
4. Create the Configured Item Cross Reference for the P Table and Configured Item; set the Branch/Plant to M30 and Leave the Segment Branch blank.
5. In Configured Table Values (P3283), link the A or B table values to the Purchased Items from Branch 30 (for me, I get an Item Branch Record Does Not Exist error. I am not able to go beyond this point without adding the items to Branch M30).
6. Create a P Assembly Inclusion Rule (P3293) for the Configured Item in header Branch M30; in the detail, enter the Table name and Component Branch = 30.
7. Create a Sales Order for the Configured Item
8. When the system calls the P3210, click on the Edit Item / Price / Cost button. Notice that there is no component for the configured parent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document