E1: 47: Adding Lines to EDI Voucher Puts Purchase Order Back Into Approval Processing
(Doc ID 2737278.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) added two lines to the purchase order, that were not originally on the PO and created the voucher, but sent the Purchase Order back into approval processing for reapproval.
The issue was reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order (P4310) with two lines that includes an approval route.
- The order goes into approval processing awaiting approval (P43081).
- The approver logs in and approves the order (P43081).
- The order is received (P4312)
- The EDI invoice is received from the Supplier and there are two lines for added charges in the EDI Invoice Detail - Inbound (F47042) which are not on the purchase order.
- The EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) is run and added the two lines to the purchase order, and created the voucher, but sent the Purchase Order back into approval processing for reapproval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document