E1: 32: P Configured Table Rules Using Blank Branch Plant in Rules Setup is not Using the Correct Component Branch for the Sales Order
(Doc ID 2737629.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The component branch is not being applied correctly in the P3210 for new sales order when P table rules are setup using a blank branch plant. Table rule definition, cross reference and table values are all setup with a blank branch plant in the header. The P assembly inclusion rule has a different branch in the header then the component branch in the detail. With this setup the system is not selecting the component branch when creating the sales order
To have the system select the correct component branch for the configured sales order
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a configured parent item in two branches
- Create a component item in two branches
- Create a simple required configured item segment with a default
- Create a table name in UDC 32/TN
- Setup a P table rule 1x1 definition with a blank branch plant
- Setup a P table rule cross reference with a blank branch plant
- Setup P configured table rules value with a blank branch plant
- Setup an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule with a parent branch different then the detail component branch
- Enter a sales order for the parent
- Notice in the P3210 for Edit Item/Price/Cost screen the component branch is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document