E1: MOBJ: Internet Explorer Stopped Working When Printing OLE Attachments
(Doc ID 2737955.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to print OLE attachments from the Media Object viewer getting a pop up window with the following error:
ISSUE & STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Open JDE in Internet Explorer
2) Open P48013 app from Fast path
3) Click on Find
4) Select the record with the attachment
5) Menu Row > Attachment
6) In Media Object Viewer the excel attachment can be seen
7) Click OLE Print
8) Internet Explorer is crashing and it doesn't print the file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document