E1: 04: Recycle Recurring Voucher UBE Uses Payment Terms from Supplier Master instead of Previous Recycled Voucher (R048101/P04012/P0411)
(Doc ID 2737984.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Recycle Recurring Voucher UBE (R048101) incorrectly populates the Payment Instrument on the newly created vouchers with the default value of the Supplier Master (P04012), instead of the Payment Instrument of the previous recycled voucher.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Set up a supplier with a Payment Instrument of T in the Supplier Master (P04012).
- Create a Recurring Voucher for this supplier (P0411).
- Change the Payment Instrument from T to Blank on this newly created Recurring Voucher (P0411).
- Run the Recycle Recurring Voucher UBE R048101.
- Review the new voucher and notice that the payment instrument is set to T instead of blank (P0411).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document