E1: 42: Enhancement Request to Add Request Date in the Data Sequencing for R42118 Backorder Release process
(Doc ID 2738264.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data sequencing by Requested Date (DRQJ) does not work. R42118 still releases order by DOCO
Steps to replicate:
- In P41001, set availability for branch 30 as follows: Subtract Quantity HardCommit to SO, Subtract Quantity HardCommit to WO, Subtract Quantity On Hold
- Find an item with no on hand.
- Create a 2 sales orders, 1st one with a Requested Date (DRQJ) date of August 30. 2nd one with 2 lines, line 1 Requested Date (DRQJ) of August 29, line 2 with Requested Date (DRQJ) of August 28
- Adjust in 2 lots, quantity of 1 each.
- Version on R42118 has data sequencing by Request Date (DRQJ) so we would expect that the 7936 line 2 gets committed first, then 7936 line 1, then 7935 line 1.
- Verify R42118 sequences by DOCO and does not commit in the correct order.
In the above scenario, client wants to sequence by Request Date(DRQJ), however it would be best if R42118 was corrected so that Data Sequencing worked for all fields as it is an option to run the job this way.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document