E1: 07: Payroll and Interims Not Looking At DBA Group Limits for Catch Up
(Doc ID 2738490.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll and Interims Not Looking At DBA Group Limits for Catch Up.
If the Group Limits in the DBA's Advance form are populated only for the Group Limit, the 410K CU does not start after previous DBA reaches the limit.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Have a Group Limit set with Annual Limit 1 set at $19500 and Group Limit 2 set at 26000.
2. Add a 401K and 401K CU DBAs with the corresponding Group Limit Code
3. Only populate the Group Limits from the Advance form
4. Run a test for an amount to reach the DBAs limits
5. Notice the 410K stopped at the limit but 401K CU did not calculate.
Populate the Individual Limits for the DBAs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document