E1: 40: Expired Lots are being Calculated in the Demand and Quantity Available in Supply and Demand (P4021) Screen
(Doc ID 2738674.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lots that are expired are still being calculated in the demand and quantity available
To not calculate the expired lots in supply and demand
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a stock item with a blank primary
- Add a lot secondary location
- In the lot master assign a lot expiration date in the future
- Adjust inventory for the primary location
- Enter an SO with manually entering the lot field with the lot of the secondary location
- View summary availability showing the commitment made by the sales order just entered
- Access supply and demand P4021 and inquire on the stock item showing the demand of the unexpired lot
- Now edit the expired date of the lot to be expired
- Summary availability commitments are cleared as well as the available after expiring lot which is correct
- Set the supply and demand processing option #4 under the process tab to not display expired lot however, Supply and Demand is still displaying the expired lot and calculating its quantity available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document