E1: 42: Online Invoice(P42230) Displays Incorrect Price Adjustment Amount When the Quantity in the Sales Order Line is Sub-Unitary
(Doc ID 2739151.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P42230 Online Invoice does not display correct the price adjustment value when the quantity in the sale order line is sub-unitary.
Steps to replicate:
- Set Advanced Pricing rules (P4071, P4072, P4070) for Adjustment Control Code = 6 Print on Invoice Detached.
- Set processing options for P4210 to prompt to display changes before accepting order.
- Create a sales order P4210, apply the advanced pricing schedule and enter two lines with the same item . In the first line the quantity is 10 ea and in the second line the quantity is 0.054 ea.
- When save the order, the system displays Order Acceptance (P42232) screen. Notice that the adjustment price is correct calculated for both lines of the order (line1 adj = -200 and line2 adj = -1.08). Place the order.
- Open P42230 Online Invoice application and inquiry the sales order. Notice that the adjustment price is not correct calculated for the second line of the order that has sub-unitary quantity (line 2 adj = 1.00).
- Create a credit memo from history for the order. Only for the first line change the original quantity from 10 ea to 0.054 ea.
- Open P42230 Online Invoice application and inquiry the credit order. Notice that the adjustment price is not correct calculated for both lines of the orders.
P42230 Online Invoice application has to display correct the price adjustment value when the quantity in the sale order line is sub-unitary, like in the P42232 Order Acceptance application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document