E1: 07: DBA Annual Limit Ignored in P07210I (Interim Workbench) When Selecting On Specific DBA Instructions.
(Doc ID 2739251.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Annual limit on DBAs is ignored when users enter an interim and select on specific DBA Instructions, causing employee to exceed annual limit.
1. Use a test employee with 2 attached DBAs (A and B) and put an Annual Limit on DBA B of $1000.
2. Run payroll through final update a few times until the employee gets close to DBA B's annual Limit so that next payroll run it will exceed the limit.
3. Go to the payroll workbench and enter an interim for the employee for 80Hrs and calculate. Review the pay stub and notice that the system correctly stops at $1000 for DBA B.
4. Exit out of the interim without saving it.
5. Now you want only DBA B to calculate. Through the interim workbench enter the 80Hrs time record then go to form exit and select DBA Instructions.
6. Select only DBA B and save. Now calculate the interim and review the pay stub.
7. Notice that only DBA B calculates as expected however it calculates for the full amount and ignores the $1000 annual limit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document