E1: 31: P31123 Superbackflush Work Order Completion For a Line Type W Serialized Item with Component Serial Number Association Clears W Line Type on the Sales Order
(Doc ID 2739702.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing a Work Order (WO) for a W Line Type Item with a Serialized Parent and a Serialized Component using P31123 Superbackflush and SN Association the Line Type is blanked out on the related Sales Order (SO) detail line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up a Line Type W item with Serial Number required.
- Set up a Serialized Component
- Set up a Bill of Material and Routing
- Enter an SO for the Parent item.
- Attach WO Parts List with commitments to the Serial Numbers.
- Using Superbackflush complete a Qty of 1 and perform SN Association
- Review the SO line. Confirm Line Type retained or cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!