E1: 32: Incorrect Costs Running Sales Update (R42800) When Using Cost Types Journal Entries for Partially Completed Work Order
(Doc ID 2740192.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update for configured sales orders are generated higher journal entries then expected. Happens when configured work orders are completed partial but with more than one partial completion. For example sales order for 10 but work order for 10 completion is for 1 then another 1 etc.
After enhancement 30984721 was implemented the system looks at the F3102 for configured sales order to get the cost components when product cost detail is checked for the branch
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Create a configured sales order for more than qty of 1
- Run order processing over the work order to attach the parts list and routing
- Run Super Backflush for quantity of 1. Then run Super Backflush for another qty 1 but still under completing the work order
- Sales entry is updated by splitting the line into 3 lines (the original and the two completed lines)
- Run manufacturing accounting to populate all costs in the P31022
- On the sales order side run pick slip, ship confirm the two sales order lines that have been updated by completions
- Invoice the sales order and run sales update over the sales order number
- The journal entries appear to be for the entire work order cost not just the two completions made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document