E1: 43: Incorrect Cur Code (CRCD) on Journal Entry Records (F0911) when Using Movement And Disposition Row Exit in Receipt Routing (P43250) Application After the BUG 31528570 Was Fixed
(Doc ID 2741129.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Cur Code (CRCD) is incorrect populated in F0911 when it uses Disposition (P43253) in Receipt Routing (P43250). This issue occurred after the Bug 31528570 - INCORRECT EXCHANGE RATE VARIANCE IN P4314 WHEN USING DISPOSITION AT RECEIPT Was Fixed.
Steps to replicate:
- Set Receipt Routing Definition (P43091) .
- Set the route code for a supplier in the Supplier/Item Information (P43090) application.
- Enter 4 foreign purchase orders with different currencies (P4310).
- Receive these 4 orders in full with receipt routing activated (P4312). F0911 is updated with correct information in Cur Code (CRCD) field for all the orders.
- Use P43250 and move all the orders from operation code TRAN to DOCK . Cur Code (CRCD) fields did not change in F0911 for all the orders.
- Use Disposition for the second order and return partial quantity.
- Check F0911 and notice that the system added records for disposition transaction(P43253) with incorrect Cur Code (CRCD) values. These are the same with the Cur Code (CRCD) from the last order that was moved in P43250.
Cur Code (CRCD) has to be correctly booked in F0911 when using Disposition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document