E1: WRKFLW: Unable To Update Email Message Indicator Value To '1 - Primary Electronic Address' via P01012 Work With Addresses Application(Whos Who - Email / Internet Revisions Form)
(Doc ID 2741639.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update email message indicator via P01012 Work With Addresses Application (Whos Who Application - Email / Internet Revisions Form) . Even though the user tries to update the field with value 1 (Message Indicator), it still stores a 0 in the table F01151. The available value for this field is '0' or '1'.
Here is a screen shot of the messaged indicator field that is discussed here.
All the other fields are getting updated with the correct values.
The SQL captured in the log is also pointing to 0 only even though the value entered was 1, EAEHIER=0.000000
Steps to Replicate:
- Open Address book application P01012
- Select any address book number
- Go to "Row Exit" and select Whos Who option
- Select a row in this form
- Go to "Row Exit" and select Email / Internet Revisions option
- Enter a new line with the required details and update Message Indicator as '1'
- Save the entry/changes and check again. The Message Indicator is stored as '0'
The standard DD item EMAL was modified from size 256 to 40.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document