E1: 38: Sales Order Released with Incorrect Agreement Number when Blanket Orders are Released using Release Sales Order from Blankets (P420111)
(Doc ID 2741737.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Blanket Order Agreement number is manually changed to Agreement Number which has later expiration date 2035 and when Sales Order is released from Blanket Order Agreement number and also unit price are not coming from the blanket order but Agreement with earlier expiration date 2025 was assigned by system.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create Agreement TESTAP1 with Earliest Expiration date with year 2025 and unit price 10
- Create Agreement TESTAP2 with later Expiration date with year 2035 and unit price 20
- Set P4210 ZJDE0004 Processing Option ¿ Process tab- Agreement Processing to 3, where system Assigns Agreement with Earliest Expiration date
- Enter Blanket Order with Customer PO defined for Quantity 10, System automatically pulled Agreement TESTAP1
- Change Agreement Number on Blanket Order to TESTAP2 which has later Expiration date
- Set P4210 Processing Option Agreement Processing to 3 for the version called from P420111
- On Releasing Blanket Order with the above processing Option, Agreement Number is not carried from blanket Order but Agreement with Earlier Expiration date got updated on Sales Order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document