E1: 34: Period of Supply (OPC 4) Past Due Supply Orders with Incorrect Planning Messages Due to Dampers Days (R3483)
(Doc ID 2741794.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defer and Action (G or C) messages for supply orders with constraints, such as an Order Policy Code 4 (inhibits L decrease) and defer damper days (inhibits Defer Messages), results in inconsistent adjusted quantity calculations.
- Setup fresh planning data for an OPC 4 periods of supply planning item.
- Create firm past due and future dated supply orders.
- Enter future dated demand quantities, such as sales order or forecast quantities.
- Set dates from past due date to future dates to be +30, + 60 + 90 days difference.
- Run MRP with damper days of 0, 20, 40, 60, 70, 100 days. Review time series and messages following each run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!