E1: 43: ITM Value not Passed to the F0911 Using Flex Accounting in the P4312 (PO Receipts) if Flexing on the 4335 DMAAI
(Doc ID 2742169.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using flex accounting on the 4335 DMAAI for the standard cost variance, the item number is not being passed into the F0911 table. All other cost objects will be populated on the F0911 for the account setup for the 4335 DMAAI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an item and item branch with the Sales/Inventory Cost set to 07 and the Purchasing Cost setup to 08. Setup a category code on the item in the SRP1 field.
2. Activate the ACA constants.
3. Setup a cost rule (P1620) based on the UDC table associated with the SRP1 field (41/S1).
4. Setup a flex definition (P40296) for the 4335 DMAAI in the company used on the transaction. Set the first flex rule to use the cost object 1 and the cost type with the value defined above on file F4101 for field SRP1. Setup the second flex definition to use the item number on table F4311 on the data item ITM.
5. Verify the account that will be used on the F4335 DMAAI.
6. Setup the ACA values on the account to use cost object 1 with the cost type defined above. Note: if you setup the item number to be required, an error will be received in the P4312, as this value is not being used at receipts for the 4335 DMAAI.
7. Enter a purchase order for the item.
8. Turn on flex accounting behind the version of the P4312 used for the receipt.
9. Receive the order, but change the cost on the order line to get a standard cost variance.
10. Review the journal entries created. The cost type and cost object are populated in the F0911 for the standard cost variance account, but the item number field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document