E1: MOBJ: In WebSphere HTML Server a Multi-Tab Embedded Media Object Does Not Initially Display Text
(Doc ID 2742543.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebSphere HTML Server only the P087712 W087712B Competency Based Performance Appraisal which has a multi-tab embedded media object and hyperlinks to different media objects does not initially display saved text.
Saved text does not display in the first tab media object window until the second tab is selected, then re-select the first tab media object window.
The following is with EnterpriseOne Demo data and some application knowledge is needed.
Note that for WebSphere test ActiveX is on and enhanced media object is off.
1. Supervisor is 7550, employee is 4803
Set User Profile to 7550, go to P087711 select employee 4803 and row exit Create Appraisal.
2. Launch P087712 ZJDE0004. Drill into option and add text. Drill into Compliance, Skill and add text. Click OK.
3. Move appraisal along:
- Select appraisal and click Submit to Next Level Manager for Approval. Status moves to 2.
- Set User Profile to next level manager 7500
- Select appraisal and click Submit to Next Level Manager for Approval. Status moves to 3.
- Set User Profile to manager 7550
- Select appraisal and click Notify Employee that Appraisal is Complete. Status moves to 4.
4. Set User Profile to employee 4803
From From menu EnterpriseOne Menus > Workforce Management > Employee Self Service , choose Current Performance Appraisal, select row.
5. 2 tabs are now displayed Supervisor and Employee. Drill into Compliance, Skill. No Supervisor text is displayed in the tab (incorrect). The text is correctly displayed in WebLogic test. In Websphere the toolbar is displayed and the Supervisor textbox is enabled for typing by employee (incorrect).
The toolbar for the Supervisor is NOT displayed in WebLogic.
6. In WebSphere the text can be displayed by changing tab selection to Employee and then changing back to Supervisor tab. When this is done the toolbar is not displayed for the Supervisor (correct).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document