E1: 1099: Request for a Process to Isolate, Review and Update Category Code 07 on Supplier records in the Account Ledger Inquiry (F0411) for Year End 1099 Processes
(Doc ID 2742736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a new program specific to the 1099 process that allows the user to easily identify the paid vouchers that will be pulled into the 1099 process and allow the user to globally change or individually change the Category Code 07 value on the vouchers (similar to Speed Status Change program P0411S, but with the payment details so the payment date can be isolated to the current 1099 year).
This new program could also be used to verify that all the paid items for the Supplier have the correct Category Code 07 value before they even begin processing the 1099 data for that year.
Current options to change Category Code 07 on Supplier records in the Account Ledger Inquiry (F0411) do not allow for isolating the data by year or Payment Date, therefore users would like a better way to more easily change the Category Code 07.
Global Report Code Update (R04802) does not use a year or date range since it is run using the F0101 (Address Book Master)/F0401 (Supplier Master) and then updates the associated F0411 (Accounts Payable Ledger) records. Users have no way to isolate just one year or even specific date range.
Using R04802 users do the following currently:
- Go to Batch Versions for R04802.
- Create a version or use ZJDE0001 and verify the Processing Option is set to blank to update the Category Code 07. Use Data Selection to isolate the Suppliers you need to update.
- Note that when you execute this process it will update ALL records in the F0411 for the Suppliers you have identified in Data Selection.
Speed Status Change (P0411S) is designed to change specific vouchers or a set of vouchers before the payment has been created, and although the feature to pull up Paid items, is nice, it does not have parameters to isolate the Payment/Check Item Date on those paid records, therefore it is difficult to find all the related records that need to be updated with the correct Category Code 07 value.
Using P0411S do the following:
- Go to Speed Status Change (P0411S).
- Enter the Supplier that needs to have the Category Code Changed.
- Change the Pay Status to P and search for the vouchers that have been paid using the QBE line for specific criteria such as Invoice Date greater than or equal to a date that isolates the data.
- Note that this program does not have the Payment/Check Item Date and therefore there could have been Invoices done in prior years and paid in the current year.
If the options above do not update all the Paid records for the specific year for processing 1099's, the users will need to use a Data File Utility to update the associated records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document