E1: 41: Inventory Reclassification(P4116) Creates Document Number From an Invalid Next Number Record Defined in F00021 for Blank Company
(Doc ID 2743107.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P4116, the system creates a document number from an invalid next number record, defined in F00021 for blank company.
Steps to replicate:
- Open P4116 and press add button.
- From Branch/Plant field is completed by default with a branch.
- Press OK button without to enter any other information. Document (Voucher, Inv...) field is completed with a strange document number.
- Inquiry F00021 and notice that the next number is recorded against blank company.
- Press close button and press again the add button.
- Enter a branch in the To Branch/Plant field.
- Press OK button without to enter any other information. Document (Voucher, Inv...) field is completed with the next strange document number defined in F00021 for the blank company. If it checks the F00021, it can see that the system is using a next number against a blank company.
The system should not create the document number and also it should not use the document number with blank company.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document