E1: 42: 45: The Quantity Keeps Decreasing when Modifying a Sales Order with Free Good Items
(Doc ID 2743849.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Pricing Free Items and changing SO Line (after each F4211FSEditLine), QuantityOrdered and QuantityShipped gets subtracted by Free Items each time. But it should happen only once, when Price Override PROV (or TPROV) is changed from 0 to 1.
Define price adjustment with Free good items and P T = 2
In this setup - for each 3 items we give 1 for free for specific customer.
1. P4210 Enter sales order for qty 3
2. Tab down - see the qty is increased by 1 as per the free good setup
3. Save the order
4. Inquire on the line - Row exit - SO Detail
5. Change unit price to 80, tab down. The qty decreases to 3. It is OK,
because the Price Override (PROV) flag is set to 1 and the line should not be affected by Advanced Pricing any more.
7. Inquire again on the sales order. Modify the price again. The qty decreases to 2 - THIS IS NOT OK.
9. Inquire again on the sales order. Modify the price again. The qty decreases to 1 - THIS IS NOT OK. The qty keeps decreasing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document