E1: 43: Payment Term Is Not Printed in The Alternate Language in R43500
(Doc ID 2744027.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Purchase Order Print(R43500), the Payment term is displayed only in English even though there are alternate language translation defined in the Payment Term Translations(P0014D).
1. User language is "S" (Spanish)
2. Supplier is also set as "S" (Spanish)
3. Open P0014 and search the payment term defined to the supplier master.
4. Select Row > Translations.
5. In the Payment Term Translations(P0014D), define Spanish language translation
6. Create a purchase order. See the payment term's description is displayed in Spanish which is correct.
5. Run R43500. The payment term is printed in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document