R31415 (Work Order Print) Line Out Of Sequence When Compoonent Substitue Is Added
(Doc ID 2744193.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Substituted Item is add to the Parts List and the Op Seq Numbers are all the same on the Bill of Material, the Substituted Item is being printed (R31415 - WO Print) and Displayed (P3111 - Parts List) at the Bottom/End. It should be printed/displayed together with the original substituted item
- Make sure at all items on the BOM have the same Op Seq number
- Create BOM Substitute Item
- Either Create New or go to an existing Work Order
- Go to the Parts List and select line you want to Substitute
- Row exit / substitute available
- Enter amount that you want to substitute
- Notice the New line Shows beneath the original material line before it is
- Save the Part List with the Substitute added
- Notice the Substitute Part is Now at the Bottom of the Parts List
- Now run the R31410 to Print the Parts R31415
The Substituted Item is at the Bottom/End. It should be together with the
original substituted item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document