E1: 1099: NEC Only: Update Payment Information for Receipts (R045131) Fails To Update The AA Ledger Nor Creates Entries In The TX Ledger In The F0911 Table For 1099-Eligible Records Related To Purchase Receipts.
(Doc ID 2744236.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Update Payment Information for Receipts (R045131) for eligible purchase receipts for the NEC form for 1099 suppliers, the UBE does not update the corresponding records in the AA ledger of the General Ledger table (F0911). It also does not create corresponding records in the TX ledger of the F0911.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- P0012: make sure PX AAIs are set up correctly and include the PXB1xx and PXB4xx ranges.
- UDCs: make sure that the UDC tables 04/TR and 04/ST are current.
- Set up a company for 1099 processing.
- Set up a supplier for 1099 processing.
- P4310: create a purchase order for the supplier and make sure the DMAAI for the GL expense account that will be used, points to an account within either the PXB1xx or the PXB4xx (Financial) AAI ranges.
- Create a purchase receipt for the PO.
- Do 3-way voucher match for the purchase order and create a voucher.
- R09801: post the voucher and the purchase receipt.
- P0413M: create a payment for the voucher.
- R09801: post the payment.
- Run Update Payment Information for Receipts (R045131).
- Databrowser: get the data from the following tables for the supplier:
Results: R045131 did not:
- update the payment number on the original voucher record in the AA ledger with @ if the records exists in both the F0911 and F43121 tables.
- create a record in the TX ledger of the F0911 with the payment number, payment date, and payment amount for vouchers paid in full.
- create a record in the TX ledger of the F0911 with a payment number of * for vouchers only partially paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document