E1: 42: 49: Shipment Number not Assigned to Split Line Running Pick Slip Print (R42520) if Scheduled Pick Date is Past Due
(Doc ID 2744245.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Print Pick Slip (R42520) that will hard commit inventory and split lines on the sales order, the shipment number is being blanked out on the first split line on the sales order. This occurs when the scheduled pick date is less than the date the R42520 is being ran.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create a new item and do not enter inventory for that item.
- Enter a TMS Sales Order, but set the processing option to not check availability so the order will not go on back order. Also, enter the requested date two days in the future.
- Verify that the shipment is routed to a route that contains 2 transit days. This should mean the pick and ship date should be the current date the order was entered and the promised delivery date should be two days out.
- Add inventory to four different locations that will fill the entire order.
- On the next day (the day after the scheduled pick date), run the R42520 and set the processing option to hard commit inventory.
- Review the R42520 report. The total quantity on the order has been split into four lines for the four locations that have available inventory.
- If you look at line 1.001 on the R42520 output, the shipment number is missing.
- Review the data in the F4211. The shipment number is missing for line 1.001. All the other lines that were split have the shipment number assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document