E1: 44H: Option Cost Detail (W44H401C) Has The Incorrect Amounts and Costs
(Doc ID 2744292.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Takeoffs (P44H604) application has an Option that is set-up at the following levels: global, plan only level, and community/plan level, the quantities are not calculating properly in the Option Cost Detail (W44H401C) screen or in the Option Cost Analysis report.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a Take-off (P44H604) that includes the following detail lines with amount and costs (2+3+4 = 9 options):
- Line 1 - quantity 2 of the Global Option
- Line 2 - quantity 3 of the Plan specific Option
- Line 3 - quantity 4 of the Community/Plan specific Option
2. Enter the Options (P44H401) application, and take the row exit to "Option Cost Detail" and see the quantities and cost are inaccurate (for example, only 2 of the 9 options end up being calculated / displayed).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document