E1: 41: P42117 Backorder Release Incorrecly Updates F4211 with Over Release Warning and Edit
(Doc ID 2744551.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting to over ship backordered quantities in the backorder release pgm P42117 the system does not update the sales order correctly for both secondary quantity and extended weight, if the user first populates the quantity to ship as over the quantity available then changing to the quantity equal to what's available equal to the sales order
The system should update the values of the released backordered sales order correctly
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a sales item to be used for the test without inventory
- Add a sales order for quantity of one that backorders
- Adjust inventory for the same quantity
- In backorder release P42117 set the processing option for allowing over shippments
- Select the sales order in back order release and change the shipped quantity to over the quantity available
- Click to release the line
- Warning is generated that quantity exceeds available
- Edit the quantity back to quantity equal to what is on the sales order
- Click to release the line again
- Once released check the sales order and notice that the secondary quantity and extend weight has not changed from the original over shipped quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document