E1: 15: Billing Edit Register( R15300) from Sales Overage Generation(R15120) printing Tax Line for Tax Exempt Tax Area
(Doc ID 2744950.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Processing Sales Overage Generation(R15120) a line for tax is printed on the Billing Edit Register(R15300). This is occurring even though the tax area on the lease in Sales Information Revisions(P15013) is tax exempt.
1. Set Up 2 customers. On Customer Master set tax area to a 'V' tax explanation code for both customers.
2. Create a lease in Lease Master Revisions(P1501) for 2 customers.
3. Enter Sales Overage Information(P15013) for 2 leases.
4. Specify A tax exempt tax area for both leases.
5. Enter Unexpected Sales(P1540) for both leases.
6. Run Sales Overage Generation(R15120) for both Leases for one period.
7, Review Billing Edit Register(R15300)
8. There is a line for taxes calculated even though the tax area is tax exempt.
9. Issue happens with only one lease also being run.
A tax line shouldn't be calculated on the R15300 if the tax area on the sales overage information for the lease is tax exempt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document