E1: 31P: R31802A For ETO Project WO Generates Error 31AC With No Frozen Cost
(Doc ID 2745152.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running R31802A (Manufacturing Accounting) over a Project (P31P001) parent and component work order at the same time where the top level parent item and sub-assembly item do not have frozen standard cost, causes the system to generate error 31AC - Units Not Completed in the work center, and stops the manufacturing accounting process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Top Level Parent Item, Sub-assembly Item, Phantom Item sub-assembly, and Component Item under the phantom.
2. Ensure there are no P30026 frozen costs on the top level parent item, and the sub-assembly item. The Component item has standard cost.
3. Create a Bill of Material for these relationships.
4. On the P31P001 (project workbench) have a parent work order for the top level parent item, and have a child work order for the Sub-assembly (component) item.
5. Issue the sub-assembly parts list
6. Complete the sub-assembly work order to stock
7. Issue Completed child part number to Parent Items Parts List
8. Run Manufacturing Accounting (R31802A) data selecting on both the parent work order and component work order.
9. In the work center, receive the error Units Not Completed (error ID: 31AC)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document