E1: 42: Intercompany Credit Orders from History Generates Standard Cost Variance(DMAAI 4141) While Processing Sales Update - R42800
(Doc ID 2745185.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing the sales update for Credit Intercompany invoice, the system generates DMAAI 4141 with standard cost variance incorrectly.
1. Setup Header Branch Plant(KM01) as 125.3
2. Setup Detail branch plant(PK01) Item unit cost(07 cost method) as 61.8792
3. Define Branch Sales Markup(P3403) at 3.82%
4. Enter Inter-Company SI order using Base Cost with markup. Under P4210 version process, set Option#10 to 1
5. Create a sales order details with branch plant(PK01) for a qty of 3. The Unit Cost is 62.243(103% of 61.8792) and hence extended cost is 192.73. Save the order
6. Check F4211 and transfer cost(TCST) is 61.8792 and Interbranch(SO01) is set to 2.
7. Ship confirm the order
8. Create a credit order(CO) for history(from the above SI order). The unit cost of the credit order is copied from SI order as 62.243 and hence the extended cost is -192.73
9. Ship confirm the Credit order
10. Create Inter-company order(SK/OK) for SI order running R4210IC report. SK/OK orders generated
11. Create Inter-company order(SK/OK) for Credit Order(CO) running R4210IC report. The system created negative amounts for SK/OK orders correctly
12. Print Invoice for SI and SK orders of Inter company sales order. Invoice(RI) for sales order(SI) and Invoice(RI) created for SK order
13. Print Invoice for CO and SK orders of Inter company credit order. Invoice(RM) for credit order and Invoice(RI) created for SK order
14. Run Sales Update(R42800) for SI order. The system correctly triggers the Inventory(DMAAI 4240) is credited at 192.73 and COGS(DMAAI 4220) is debited at 192.73
15. Run Sales Update(R42800) for Intercomany credit order Invoice(RM). The system incorrectly generates additional entries as below for amount
Debit to standard cost variance(DMAAI 4141 )account
Credit to Inventory(DMAAI 4240) account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document