E1: FDA: FDA Compare Tool - Form Title, Field Names are Blank in Source Window when Comparing with a Customized Application Saved in a PAR File
(Doc ID 2745538.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FDA Compare does not work properly once form has been customized. Form names become blank in source window. Fields become blank. New button added also shows a blank name.
Steps to duplicate:
- An Application form (example, Application: P42101, Form: W42101A) is customized. Example of customization done on the form are as follows:
- Added a new push button
- Move the Customer Item checkbox
- Move Sold To field to be beside Line Number
- Added a new Row Exit -> Customer -> Test
- The customized application is saved to an OMW PAR file.
- Now on another E1 Installation, on the development fat client, using FDA Compare to compare the application with the object in the PAR file, FDA Compare not working correctly. The Form Title, Field Names becomes blank in the source window. The New Button that was added also shows a blank name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document