E1: 15: Floor Square Footage Exceeds Building Square Footage Error When Changing or Saving Work With Floor Revisions(P1506/W1506C)
(Doc ID 2745591.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Accessing Floor Revisions(P1506/W1506C) to review or to make a change, the error 2453(Floor Sq. Ft. Exceeds Building Sq. Ft) is produced. This occurs when the square footage for the building and the square footage for all floors are equal.
1. Review Real Estate System Constants.
2. In P15062(Work With Property/Buildings enter a new building).
3. Enter a number of records showing changes in building.
4. In P1506(Floor Revisions) enter the number of floors in building.
5. For each floor, there are a number of changes that need to be made.
6. Access any floor an either just review or make a change.
7. Error Floor Sq. Ft. Exceeds Building Sq. Ft. error when changing or saving (p1506/W1506C).
8. Building square footage and total of all floors square footage are the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document